"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals. – Jim Rohn"
Elinor Ho is a CHARTERED FINANCIAL CONSULTANT (ChFC®) with a bachelor's degree in Finance. She has been engaged in Wealth Management services for affluent clients since 1994 and is known for her integrity and sincerity.
In 1997, Elinor founded E.K.H. Financial Education L.L.C., focused on educating employees of a Michigan-based automotive company regarding financial and retirement planning. Her students benefited from her experience and knowledge, along with gaining strategies for retirees to become financially independent.
In 2001, Elinor founded E.K.H. Financial Resources. As a wealth management consultant she provided comprehensive financial planning that included life income, retirement, investment and legacy planning. Elinor merged her practice with Secure Planning Strategies in 2011, providing expanded wealth planning services to her affluent clients and their families. Elinor’s specialties include:
- Comprehensive Wealth Management Planning: Working together to develop a comprehensive financial plan that encompasses short and long-term planning rather than focusing on individual products to meet a singular need.
- Wealth Management for Women: As a pioneering woman in the Financial Planning industry, Elinor understands the importance of empowering women to achieve financial security and feel confident handling their finances. The success of her clients is Elinor’s true motivation.
- Exit Strategy Planning: Many successful business owners find the transfer of ownership issue to be overwhelming. The SBA notes the primary cause of failure as lack of planning. Elinor has nearly 19 years of experience in helping business owners develop an exit strategy based on your individual goals and timeframe.
In 2007, Elinor was selected to participate in a special "New Model for Understanding Retirement Risk" program sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business. Elinor learned new strategies to assist today's retirees with their financial planning challenges.
- Board Member, Winning Futures
- Past - President, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Greater Detroit Chapter
- Member: Asian-Pacific Chamber of Commerce
- Member: Junior Chamber International
Elinor is fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin. She is married to Mike Ho and they are the parents of two sons, Wesley and Allister.