Special Needs Planning Webinar
Speakers, Minoti Rajput, CFP®, ChSNC®, Elinor Ho, ChFC®, CPWA®, ChSNC®, and Mehul Mistry, CFP® ChSNC® of Secure Planning Strategies will explain the importance of Special Needs planning strategies and will address questions for both planning and key components of the ABLE and Secure Acts.
- What will happen to my loved one when I am no longer here?
- What is a Special Needs Trust and what type should I create?
- How does the ABLE Act work?
- Why Wills and Trusts alone may not work.
- What are the government benefits and can and will they be enough?
- Do I have a Letter of Intent?
- How will the 2019 Secure Act impact my planning?
- What are my child’s future housing options?
- How well do my child’s future caregivers know my Estate Plans?
- Have I provided instructions for my child’s future advocate?
Date and Time
Thu, Mar 11, 2021
6:30p - 8:00p EST
Secure Planning Strategies Webinar