At Secure Planning Strategies we concentrate on various categories of investments…not on products. Below are some of the strategies we utilize for our clients.
- Asset Allocation & Diversified Management Style
- A combination of Active and Passive management styles help provide growth for the long term as well as capital preservation.
- Risk Tolerance
- Risk comes in different forms such as market risk, interest and inflation. We help design a diverse portfolio that minimizes risks and may enhance the value of your investments.
- Tax Consideration
- Our tax-efficient investment strategies are designed to maximize growth potential and lower taxes, with focus on the after-tax rate of return.
Secure Planning Strategies assists our clients in both basic and advanced estate planning needs. Our process is simple yet efficient and effective.
Below are some of the processes we utilize:
- Determine objectives
- Identify obstacles
- Review available options
- Develop a plan
- Implement the plan
- Conduct regular periodic reviews
- Distribute assets to heirs when appropriate
Estate planning and wealth preservation is a team effort comprised of estate planning attorneys, accountants, and financial advisors. SPS is pleased to work with your existing professionals in establishing your plans.
Risk comes in many forms:
— an untimely death
— a disability
— long-term care needs
These risks can have a major impact on the financial picture of a family or business. Risk management is the foundation of sound financial planning.
We will thoroughly analyze your life insurance, disability coverage, and your long-term care needs. Insurance should not be considered as an investment, but rather, a valuable tool that provides protection when needed.
Secure Planning Strategies believes strongly in the value of family involvement in planning, and has the experience to address the unique issues created by an aging population. It is estimated that today's Americans will live more than 25 years past the traditional age of retirement. A new challenge arises when families find themselves dealing with not only their own retirement needs but also caring for their own children and their elderly parents. We consider the totality of each individual family situation and develop a life plan accordingly.